We Hope You Get in Touch!
We are always interested to hear from you. If you just want to say hello or enquire about supervision or therapy you can use our contact form here. If you want to comment on any of the news articles then please do that and each one of those has a social share button at the bottom in case you want to email someone about it or share it on Twitter or Facebook.
Using our Contact form is easy but in case you are not so familiar with these things, here’s a quick video (3 mins) to tell you more about how to get in touch with us at Brighton Therapy Service. Please have a go, we are always pleased to hear from people.
- Hello. I’m Martin and I’m the Web Designer responsible for Brighton Therapy Service Web site.
- The purpose of this video is to give pointers about our contact form and getting in touch.
- Firstly, we are always pleased to hear from people.
- Whether you are enquiring about therapy or just saying hello
- Please do use this form.
- Please Select one of the options
- to tell us the nature of your enquiry.
- You can ask about supervision, say hello or ask about therapy for yourself or someone else.
- If you want to know about therapy
- We will also ask your age
- This is important because Michele and Rose
- Offer therapy to children and young people as well as adults.
- If those choices don’t quite suit you
- You can select “Other” and type your own heading.
- You can also tell us who you want to contact
- Rose, Michele or Yours Truly
- Yep, I’m the Web Master.
- Tell us your name. If you are concerned about confidentiality
- Then you can just add your initial for your last name.
- Adding your email is really important
- Because that’s our first way of letting you know we are listening.
- We ask you to enter it twice to make sure we get it right.
- If you want someone to telephone you
- Then select, “yes” and add your number.
- This next field or section
- Is your chance to tell us what you are interested in
- Leave your message here.
- If you are asking about therapy
- You don’t have to give personal or sensitive information
- We only need a brief description
- of the things you think are relevant
- The last thing is to ask you
- To tell us how you heard about Brighton Therapy Service.
- Its not critical but we are interested to know
- If someone told you about us
- Or if you found us on the internet.
- I hope this video was useful
- And as I have said
- We’d love it if you got in touch.
- All you have to do now
- Is submit your contact form.
- And we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.